Here we have gathered all the information you need to take care of your merino wool beanie. Merino wool is easy to take care of and it lasts for years. You can find more information about merino wool on our website.
- Merino wool is naturally antibacterial so airing is often enough to freshen up the beanie.
- When you wash the beanie, please remember to follow the care instructions which can be found inside the beanie. Please wash the beanie on delicate 30°C. Please note that the older washing machines might have differing temperatures. Please do not use fabric softener.
- We don’t recommend hand wash as it might be too rough for the beanie and stretch it.
- After wash, lay flat to dry naturally.
- Please note, that when wetted sheep wool has a typical smell, especially in natural colors.
- We recommend giving your merino wool beanie day-offs from time to time, this restores the natural elasticity.