Merino wool is easy to take care of and long lasting material. Here we have gathered all the information you need to take care of your merino wool beanies. In case you still have questions, please contact us superyellow(at)superyellow.fi.
HOW TO WASH MERINO WOOL?
- Merino wool is naturally antibacterial so airing is often enough to freshen up the beanie.
- When you wash the beanie, please remember to follow the care instructions which you can find inside the beanie. Please wash the beanie on delicate 30°C. It is important to note that the older washing machines might have differing temperatures. Please do not use fabric softener.
- We don’t recommend hand wash as it might be too rough for the beanie and stretch it.
- After wash, lay the beanie flat to dry naturally.
- Please note, that when wetted sheep wool has a typical smell, especially in natural colors.
- We recommend giving your merino wool beanie day-offs from time to time, this restores the natural elasticity.
Merino wool is simply the greatest material in the world, for more information please check our merino wool guide.