All the materials we use are long-lasting and easy to take care of. Here we have gathered all the information you need to take care of your beanies. In case you still have questions, please contact us superyellow(at)superyellow.fi
HOW TO WASH MERINO WOOL?
- Merino wool is naturally antibacterial so airing is often enough to freshen up the beanie.
- When you wash the beanie, please remember to follow the care instructions which can be found inside the beanie. Please wash the beanie on delicate 30°C. Please note that the older washing machines might have differing temperatures. Please do not use fabric softener.
- We don’t recommend hand wash as it might be too rough for the beanie and stretch it.
- After wash, lay flat to dry naturally.
- Please note, that when wetted sheep wool has a typical smell, especially in natural colors.
- We recommend giving your merino wool beanie day-offs from time to time, this restores the natural elasticity.
More information about how awesome merino wool is you can find here.
HOW TO WASH ORGANIC COTTON?
All of our cotton beanies are made of high-quality organic cotton following strict environmental and social standards. You can read more about the cotton we use here.
The cotton beanies can be machine washed at 40°C. Please wash with similar colors.